20 Facebook Group Templates to Grow Your Brand & Community
Every entrepreneur knows the power of social media. Whether you’re selling, sharing, or just starting out, it’s an incredibly effective way to market yourself. We have to admit, though, we have a special soft spot for one social media tactic that doesn’t get the hype it deserves: Facebook Groups.
Why create a Facebook Group?
With your own Facebook Group, you can do so much beyond selling yourself. You can do things like:
- Build a sense of community amongst your followers and clients
- Increase engagement
- Create more personalized connections
- Announce new products, services, and launches
- Build trust and loyalty
- Request feedback
- Boost visibility on newsfeeds
- ….and much more!
And with our latest set of 20(!) Facebook Group templates, you can create all the assets you need to create posts and cover photos that are on-brand and on-point.
What’s included with these Facebook Group templates?
In short? A lot. No matter what type of digital products or services you sell, these templates have you covered. Not to mention, they’re already designed and sized, allowing you to create branded, engaging posts every day without having to design a new asset each time. Who doesn’t love more time in their day?
Here’s everything you get with these 20 Facebook Group Templates:
5 Facebook Group cover designs:
- Facebook group name
- Group name + headshot
- Group name + freebie mockup
- Online challenge group (with dates)
- Online course group
15 Facebook post graphic designs:
- Group rules
- Welcome post for new members
- Ask a question (x2)
- Facebook Live announcement (with time + date)
- Facebook Live announcement featuring special guest (with time + date)
- Share a freebie (x2)
- Tip of the day
- Accountability thread
- Share your wins
- Inspiring quote
- Client or customer testimonial (with headshot)
- Daily challenge
- Live Q&A announcement
How do I customize my Facebook Group templates?
We’re so glad you asked! One of the best things about all of our templates is that they’re completely customizable through Canva, a super simple design program anyone can navigate (yes, even you!). To get started, all you have to do is:
- Sign up for a free Canva account if you don’t have one already
- Read this quick how-to tutorial
- Use your Styled Stock Society membership to download the templates
- Begin customizing!
Pro tip: Facebook Groups are really interactive, which means you might be posting a lot. Save yourself even more time by upgrading to Canva Pro. With it, you can create your very own Brand Kit, which allows you to save and reuse all of your brand assets — like your color palette, logo, font — each time you make something new in Canva!
How do I join Styled Stock Society?
Easy! All you have to do is choose your membership plan, and then you’re in! After that, you can enjoy these 20 Facebook Group templates along with tons of other perks, like:
- Unlimited image downloads from our library of over 3,000 stock images
- Instant access to our 500+ additional Canva templates
- Bonus resources like caption prompts, graphics, animated GIFs, and more!
Before you create your very own Facebook Group, join our membership today!